WE’RE HIRING IN CLEVELAND!
We believe that our success is due to every team member’s personal and professional achievements. VantageOne is more than a place to work, it’s a place to grow. We create a relaxed and fun environment and enjoy an amazing work community. We are a growing team of experienced software developers and engineering professionals who have a passion for what we do and enjoy providing organizations with actual results. Join our team today.
Entry-level Software Developer
- Analyze existing source code and database structure to extract and document existing business logic.
- Design, build, automate and maintain quality, reusable, and reliable code.
- Utilize best practices to ensure highest, possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Work with internal quality control procedures as well as end users to identify bugs, communicate and implement ways to improve the user experience.
- Willingness/ability to learn and adapt to new languages/development environments and take on new challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering and/or Mathematics preferred.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills especially in developing pre-sales project scope documentation and business processes/frameworks.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Ability to work with a team of developers as well as work independently.
- Proficient in C# with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and other relational databases; creating a database schema that represents and supports business processes.
- Aptitude for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code; fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Proficiency/exposure to various other programming languages is as plus.
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel onsite to meet and work with clients.
We are looking for candidates who will maintain a team-based, innovative company culture as we continue to foster and encourage a fun, informal, learning environment. We offer a competitive salary with flexible paid vacation and excellent medical benefits.
If you enjoy working in a productive and relaxed environment, please send us a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.